Smiths

Smiths

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Busy Friday

5/31/13

Friday Erik and I were both home for the day.  It was nice to have an entire day where we could both be home.  Blake was pretty awake in the the morning so I took a few pictures hoping to get one I could use for his birth announcement.  I got an amazing picture (not included)  keep an eye out for it in the mail!  We had a really nice visit with my Aunt Suzie and my cousin Emily.  My Aunt made an adorable sweater jacket for Blake.  I am beyond impressed at her ability to knit!  Owen got home from school around 4:30.  After school today buddy Noah came over with Kiki Mama to give Owen his birthday present.  He was beyond thrilled with Master Splinter and the tball set he got.  Both boys even got several hits off the tee!


Tiny fingers 

Tiny toes 







Blake and Me 

Aunt Suzie and Blake 

Emily and Blake 

Em, Blake, and Me 

Owen opening his presents from the Andersons 

He was so excited for Master Splinter 

Kiki holding Blake and Noah checking him out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.