Smiths

Smiths

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Snowmobiling and Photography Practice

1/17-24

Erik and I went up to the cabin for a kid free weekend.  We snowmobiled 174 miles!  My sled broke down about 5 miles from the cabin, so the last few miles were spent having Erik tow me back to the cabin.  We had a great day riding all the way up to Crystal Lake and back.  My favorite part was riding through the Manistee National Forest and the view of the Manistee River.








I got a new lens for my camera so I played around outside with the boys to try it out.  My online photography class is still focusing on formal and informal balance.  Below is my favorite shot from the week. I started a photography blog to post the images and what I'm learning about.  Check it out: jsmithphotos.weebly.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.