Smiths

Smiths

Monday, February 3, 2014

Busy January

January 2014

We have had a busy month.  I can't believe January has already flown by. You would think with all 8 of our snow days (just this month) I would have had time to keep up with our family blog!  We've stayed busying with LOTS of snow, play dates and tmnt movie making with the Andersons, working on the basement and reading a few good books.  Instead of doing a bunch of separate posts about all our adventures I picked a the best pictures of the last month and captioned with what we were up to.

Blake's crawling and pulling himself up on everything

He loves watching everything Owen is doing and trying to copy it. 

Bath time has always been an hour long adventure with Owen.  Blake has decided he also loves the water and NEVER wants to get out! 

I can't believe Blake and Claire as this big already! 

We've had more ninja practice and it has now morphed into making movies with Noah. 

Snow... we've had LOTS.  This was from the first storm in January.  Yes, that snow is up to Erik's knees. 

Blake (This picture was for Grandpa Ricker)  I took a similar one of Owen at this same age.  

Besides Owen's obsession with TMNT he is also loving all the Super Heroes. 

We bottled our Strawberry wine 

Zach and Erik working on corking and putting the seals on our wine 


Our delicious but STRONG strawberry wine 

Blake is now eating tons of finger foods and would prefer to feed himself over us trying to feed him.  There is something in these boys genes that make them want to be independent so fast! 


Erik sold his old sled and bought one from my dad.  Owen has been loving going for rides. 

Erik and O riding 


Owen and I rode for over an hour this last weekend and I'm pretty sure he would have kept going! 

8 months old!  

Kisses 

My boys 

Blake playing in Claire's car this last weekend. 

Claire bear is getting soooo big! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.